Kemin Nutrisurance Europe at Interzoo
Kemin Nutrisurance Europe at Interzoo | Hall 12.0 Booth 310
Nutrisurance Europe, the pet food and rendering technologies division of Kemin Industries, is exhibiting at Interzoo at Hall 12.0 Booth 310. With specialized expertise in oxidation control, food safety, palatability and nutrition, Kemin's team of technical experts, application engineers and scientists provide custom support and industry-leading solutions for pet food manufacturers and renderers.
According to Innova Database fish flavor and protein are increasing in popularity, in the last 3 years; among all pet food launches in the EMEA region, salmon represented the first fish protein choice, with CAGR of 72% in dog and 16% in cat. With pets' health and owners happiness in mind we developed four new products dedicated to the EMEA market:
- PALASURANCE® A DC70-380 Liquid: A salmon-based liquid canine and feline palatability enhancer specifically developed to improve the total performance of super premium quality dog and cat food. Can replace animal-based palatants to help with stressed animal supply chain and simplify warehouse management for pet food producers.
- PALASURANCE® C75-90 Dry: A dry feline palatability enhancer with lower phosphorus content compared to the market leading solution, suitable to improve performance of super-premium quality cat food and treats.
- PARAMEGA™ IP RL Liquid FG: This natural antioxidant provides optimal stabilization of highly unsaturated fats, such as vegetable and marine oils, providing longer shelf-life to seasonal ingredients.
- ALLINSUR™ FS-11 Dry: This antimicrobial provides optimal protection for rendering and raw food ingredients. Its formulation without formic and propionic acid delivers an effective treatment without risking a negative impact on pet food palatability and may reduce the intensity of noxious odors within the facility.
All products are supported by Kemin's quality and manufacturing excellence as well as our technical, laboratory and application services:
- Customer Laboratory Services (CLS) supports customers in developing new products, troubleshooting stability and palatability challenges, and effectively utilizing Kemin products.
- Kemin Application Solutions (KAS) helps design, install, maintain, and optimize customer application equipment.
- Technical Services Managers (TSMs) leverage extensive pet food industry experience to troubleshoot and find solutions for product-related issues throughout every step of the pet food value chain.
By All Pet Food